Why Choose ShowStoppers Teeth Whitening?
The Science of What We do
Anatomy of the tooth and how teeth whitening works:
- Whitening takes place in the dentin layer,
not the surface.
- Whitening agent must travel through pores
in enamel to reach the dentin layer.
- Best whitening agent is hydrogen peroxide.
- Pores in enamel must be opened before
peroxide can reach the dentin layer.
- First peroxide gel application opens
pores in the enamel.
- Subsequent applications of peroxide reach
dentin and release oxygen molecules that bleach stains.
- Peroxide, no matter the strength, reaches its maximum potency after 15 to 20 minutes and it must be reapplied to begin working again. Maximum whitening is achieved in this three-step process.
- We use a gingival barrier to assist in protecting your gums.
We believe in passing on our savings to the customer so they can experience professional teeth whitening at an incredible price. You can afford to have a beautiful white smile! ShowStoppers Teeth Whitening Studios offers the most affordable teeth whitening in Allen, with exceptional service and lasting results. Based on the results our clients are looking for, each teeth whitening session generally includes three 15 minute rounds of the teeth whitening process. Entire process takes about 60 minutes!
One Whitening Session: $69
One Whitening Session: With Take Home Whitening Pen and Cheek Retractor $89
Best Value: Two Sessions: One For You and a Friend $99
Custom Packages ... call (214) 551-9343 for details!
The Best and Most Affordable Teeth Whitening in Allen
Giving Back: Know someone who needs a bright new smile?
ShowStoppers provides the best teeth whitening in Allen and shares this remarkable service with someone who deserves a bright white smile, but wouldn't be able to get one on their own. Please email a letter to [email protected] and tell us why you think someone deserves a free teeth whitening.